Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Frenzy

I have a whole bunch of stuff to say and it doesn't really relate, so there ya go.

First of all, my baby girl is 8 months old today.   My gorgeous girl.  Standing.  Trying to cruise.  Eating.  Being adorable every single day.

A couple pictures of my gorgeous girl.




And a couple of PJ for good measure. :)




I had a job interview this morning.  The job was perfect.  Absolutely perfect. 

Until they told me the vacation time.

One week.  Two weeks after two years.

I currently have four weeks.

I can't give that up.  I'm disappointed, but hopeful for something else to come along.  Because I hate my current job.

I leave for vacation three weeks from today.

Super excited.

I hope everyone has a Happy Friday and a great weekend.

9 comments:

  1. ONE week? Is that even legal?? I know in Canada everyone is guaranteed 2 weeks...even if you work at McDonalds!

    Enjoy your vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband's current job gives him five days of vacation time and TWO SICK DAYS.

    It's just awful.

    But, it's better than unemployment. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate my job too, but have a ton of vacation time. I don't think I could deal with one week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, sorry to hear about the interview. I couldn't deal with only one week either!

    Those pictures are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kids are so freaking adorable. That sucks about the vacation time. I held out for a long time, but it was worth it in the end! Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Companies need to get a clue that employees need to revive and rejuvinate to be productive.

    I hope you find something soon.

    Your children are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ONE WEEK? That's the craziest thing I've ever heard. Criminal.

    How cute is the photo of your daughter standing? Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your kids are adorable! Look at her go!

    One week? ONE WEEK? That is insane. Hold out for something better. I know it's hard - I dream of the day I can tell my job to kiss the fattest part of my ass - but hold out. If something so basic is the carrot dangling at the end of the stick I just have to wonder if there is a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  9. One week...ridiculous.

    Any chance they'll negotiate!?!

    Cruising...watch out, Mama...she's coming for your closets!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.