Yes, my son has reached that point.
The point of no return.
The point where he just randomly (can i just say for some reason I always type randomly with an extra "n" after the "m"? No idea why. I can spell) takes his clothes off.
He did it at the sitter when she was trying to get him down for a nap.
He did it yesterday when I was making dinner. Turned around, and he was shirtless, and starting to pull down his pants.
Tried to do it this morning -- when I caught him trying to take his shirt off, he pulled it back and started unzipping his shorts.
PJ has realized the glory of naked time.
Which is funny, because I used to love me some naked time.
I used to sleep naked. For real. Easy access, you know what I mean? ;)
Ugh, LOG, gross.
Anyway, I am anxiously awaiting the moment he takes his clothes off in a public place. Because I will totally laugh my ass off.
Happy Friday! :)
There is nothing funnier than a toddler who loves naked time :-)
ReplyDeleteMy 3 year old is a total exhibitionist to the nth degree. He decided to bike and scooter naked on the street the other day after stripping off his bathing suit and running through the sprinkler in his birthday suit. Of-course safety always comes first and he was wearing helmet. He pretty much rules. ;) Oh the fun has yet to come Lisa...good times, good times.
ReplyDeleteMy little ones LOVE to run around with their clothes off! When it happens in public? I'll definitely be laughing too!
ReplyDeleteI love Ada in all forms, but naked baby is my #1 favorite. Go PJ!
ReplyDeleteOh girl- my boys are all about naked time!
ReplyDelete