Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Rockin'

So today I am linking up with Shell to rock the bump.  I do not currently have a bump, but last year, I had quite a bump.

I also had to attend a wedding with my 37 week bump.  A wedding where I danced the night away, including swing dancing with one of my dearest friends, Brian, who, bless his poor little heart, thought I was going to have Maggie on the dance floor.  Anyway, here's my rockin' bump.



This was September 25.  Mags was born October 10.

Today I am also rockin the ridiculous heat in chicago.  It's currently before 9 a.m. and 86 degrees already.

Today I am also rockin that I am going to see RAY LAMONTAGNE TONIGHT!!!!  If you don't know who he is, please take  a listen here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ3xTjvj9tw

You will not be disappointed.  I promise you.  Had we knew of him when we got married, this song would have been our wedding song. :)

Have a great day everyone! :)  and if you have a bump, ROCK IT!

13 comments:

  1. You were definitely rockin' the bump! Love that dress on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw :-) Y'all are so cute!! And that was quite a bump- you rocked it well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are you! The linky will be up next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are brave dancing like that! At that point, every time I'd walk 10 feet I'd have a contraction!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You? Are pure adorable! Definitely rockin'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were literally rockin' the belly, then, Miss Dancing Queen! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ray = the greatest. I've seen him half a dozen times...maybe more...and have tickets to his show here in September. Major Ray fan here!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look very stylish in that black dress with your belly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great. And I am rocking the ridiculous Texas heat! Have fun at the concert.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.