So this is my 100th post of 2011. Which is funny, because it's my 179th post total, and I started this blog in November of 2009.
I didn't start really posting till this year. I had 14 followers in February. Now I have 40 (thanks in huge part to Shell and her weekly PYHO, and also from some other bloggy friends who have sent new followers my way. Thank you to all of you.
Blogging has helped me a lot. I love being able to post whatever I feel like saying, without repercussion from the people in my daily lives. I love knowing that other people know what I am going through. I love comments, I love commenting, I love it.
When this blog was started, I just had one happiness - PJ. He was about 8-9 months old. I was hoping to get my period so I could entertain the fact of being pregnant.
My mom was still able to speak and move some of her body.
I didn't hate my job QUITE as much as I do now.
Since then, I've had quite a few popular posts. Including:
PYHO: Pity Party
PYHO: SAHM (the one that started it all)
Actually all my popular posts are PYHO, so if you want to read them for the first time, or just reread them because I'm so damn awesome, click on the PYHO label at the bottom to see them all.
So thank you followers, readers, new and old, close and far, moms and not moms, for helping me. For making me want to keep blogging, for making me excited to read your blogs, and for making me look forward to your comments.
You I love.
Congrats for your 100th post of 2011! And we're all glad you are PYHO :)
ReplyDelete: ) you're loving it and i'm just not digging it much anymore. go figure! ; )
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! I'm glad you linked up with Shell- that's how I found you!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! And yes-once you really get into blogging it is hard to go back- and I am sure you followers will grow, espeically if you keep blogging a lot... and really the numbers are just that numbers- it is the comments that make it all worth it.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I have no idea how many posts I have, but I don't have anywhere near as many followers. I enjoy reading and keeping up with you :-)
ReplyDeleteI love Shell and PYHO. Such a great outlet! Congrats on the 100 and here's to 100 more.
ReplyDeleteWoohoo!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! Blogging is fun. You just have to remember to blog for YOU and no one else! :)
ReplyDelete