Anyways, there you go with that.
Why on earth do we work 5 days and get 2 off? That is so not balanced. 4 and 3 would be so much better. Think about how much BETTER you feel when you have a 3 day weekend. How much more SHIT you get done. It's amazing.
We brought home a White Sox winner yesterday -- PJ and I both have burned faces, but oh well. Neither of us is in pain.
Maggie is FINALLY cutting a tooth. I can feel the jagged edges ever so slightly on her gum, which explains her fussiness at night. I'm generally okay with fussiness when I know it has a reason. And I am so happy she's getting her tooth! Once it comes in, I begin night weaning. Which is just one step away from day and pump weaning. Oh how I can't wait to get my boobs back.

I'm with you...what's up with us Americans...we work WAY too much! Hope your teething experience isn't too bad!
ReplyDeleteLOL! I'm still nursing my kid too. We haven't gotten to the teething stage yet, but I'm sure it's coming soon. And I'm scared I tell ya. Scurred.
ReplyDelete