I hate everybody.
I shouldn't say that. I love my kids, my husband, myfriends, my family, my bloggy friends, Justin Timberlake, the Bears, etc.
I mean everybody as a generalization of the people in the world. And by hate, I don't mean hate, I mean get extremely annoyed by, because I am sure some of the people I love do some of these things.
For example, I hate the person that thinks it's perfectly okay to read and walk while on the downtown streets of Chicago, therefore bumping into me and not being able to walk in a straight line, and bumping into everyone else.
I hate the people who let their children run half a block behind them because they are "too slow" or whatever fucking stupid ass reason they have for doing this.
I hate the people who are so rich they think that everything they have to say is interesting, funny, or important (or all of the above). 99% of the time, it's not any of those. Oh and said people? I don't feel bad when you have to shell out a couple hundred bucks for a car repair when your paycheck for a month is more than I make in a year. Okay thanks bye.
I hate the people who say they won't eat at Ruth's Chris, or Morton's, or PF Changs or whatever because it's a "chain restaurant." Um there is a reason it's a chain. Because it's fucking good asshole. Not that I don't enjoy a non-chain restaurant, but I think it's ridiculous to not go to a chain restaurant BECAUSE it is a chain.
I hate the people who obviously don't check the weather before they leave the house. When it's 98 degrees with 100% humidity, you don't wear a long sleeved shirt with a sweater over it, and then continue to wear this in the above-mentioned weather.
I hate the blog readers who post comments calling you a bad mother, or an irresponsible mother, or what have you, but don't have the balls to allow you to respond, because they are no-reply commenters.
I hate the SAHM who complains she has no time to clean house or go to the store, when I somehow manage to do those things when I am gone from home 10 hours a day.
I should start a whole new blog about all the people I hate. :)

smooches to my favorite hater! ;) :D
ReplyDeletexoxo
i hate blogger because they won't fix it so that someone CAN see my profile or whatnot when i leave comments
Hey it looks like you needed the PYHO! Those people are just scaredy cats and that's why they are no-reply commenters. I also hate when people run into because they are texting...or people that never say excuse me or sorry when they are trying to get by you. Instead they just give you a dirty look...ugh!
ReplyDeleteOMG, I just had a guy post a very negative comment on my blog (the Not Mother of the Year award post)...such a judgmental prick with no sense or humor obviously. But yeah, of course with no way to get in touch with him to tell him to buy himself a sense of humor next time they go on sale.
ReplyDeleteI hate people too. Who the hell is too good to eat at PF Changs?? I love that place! We don't have one here where we live so every time we're out of town and see one, we have to eat there!
I should write a post like this sometime...it feels good to get all the frustration out there!!!
Remind me not to get on your bad side ;)
ReplyDeleteHi Lisa! Stopping by from PYHO. I loved your post. I'm staying home alone in my house because I hate people today! They are all so fricking stupid! Yet I too, love them all.... just not today! I am looking forward to following you!
ReplyDeleteBahaha! Oh Lisa. You make me laugh...and I'm glad you don't hate me (even if I may have complained about not having enough time to clean the house once or thrice). I'm so happy you feel better now that you've gotten all the hate off your chest. ;)
ReplyDeleteHaha. I get into those moments too. Esp the the celebrity/rich whiny butts. Get over yourself. Although I do admit our house doesn't get cleaned as often as I'd like right now! Probably b/c I'm blogging or tweeting, lol!
ReplyDeletePhew girl- you needed to vent!
ReplyDeleteThe chain restaurant thing? Oh, that gets me. We eat at them. My brother and his wife are like that. So when they were visiting, we suggested we go out to one that wasn't a chain. And even though we usually split the tab when we go out to eat... sil thanked us for the great meal and kinda forced us to pay... as if we had offered. Um, thanks for eating so damn much I can't get groceries this week.
I'm a wahm and my house is a mess. Is that okay? ;)
We <3 chains!
ReplyDeleteI actually find chain restaurants sort of comforting. No matter where I go, it's there.
ReplyDeleteReading and walking?? Those people are just showing off....But the SAHM that complains - that's me - Sorry to tell you - but I don't know if its that I don't have time - or that I really don't want to clean.
ReplyDeleteHahahaha. I love you. Seriously, it's like you wrote this post so I didn't have to...
ReplyDeleteLove it. I feel the same sometimes.
ReplyDeleteCan I add a few? I hate the hoarder who brought his ringworm-covered, dehydrated, corneal-ulcerated, flea-eaten, nystagmus-ing kitten in on ER today. I hate the person who kicked a puppy yesterday. I hate the girlfriend who burned her boyfriend's puppy with boiling water and then broke it's leg last year. I mean, what the fuck is wrong with people? At least the animals made it in, but holy Jesus....
I love a good bitch session! More, more! I'm with you on the complaining SAHMs. There's something called caffeine! It helps you get shit done around the house! I like you a lot!
ReplyDeleteI hate most people too! ;)
ReplyDeleteYikes. Yet I know the feeling. Unfortunately, such "hate" really only hurts us since the others (whom we direct such feelings) couldn't care less and won't even notice our glares or even comments.
ReplyDeleteI have everyone too!
ReplyDeleteMy kids were so far behind me today...they were just whining so loudly and I couldn't take it anymore. They'll catch up! LOL
I hope your negative commenter comes out of the woodwork. I'd like to know more about her.
my husband claims he's lucky I even like him. which may be true. I'm with you on this one.... people are annoying.
ReplyDeleteCathartic. That must have felt good.
ReplyDeleteOh but you don't love ME because I'm the SAHM who complains she has no time to go to the store. Trust me, you hate me. It's okay though because I love your blog and I'm loving all your hating. I love that you were so brutally honest that you just put it all down here and served it up straight, no BS. LOVE posts like these!
ReplyDeleteYou have inspired me.
Signed,
A whiney SAHM who actually does love Ruth's Chris (but come to think of it, I HATE the name. Who names a steakhouse Ruth's Chris for godsake?)
"A whiney SAHM who actually does love Ruth's Chris (but come to think of it, I HATE the name. Who names a steakhouse Ruth's Chris for godsake?)" THANK YOU! DITTO! I cringe every time I hear it!
DeleteWow! It feels good to vent, yes? ;)
ReplyDeleteRight on! I have a very low tolerance for bullshit myself and I appreciate your blog very much!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!! Gosh, I hate people, too!
ReplyDeleteWait - I can BLOCK you from replying to my comment? Wow. How pussy-ish (I know, not a word, get over it). I support you in all of your hatred, and can you also hate the lady in the Hummer in the pick-up line at my son's school? There's just barely any room to get around her. Hate posts are fun.
ReplyDeleteI could have written this post. Or added to it significantly. I am always saying I hate people. And I applaud you for posting this because I am always afraid if I write how much I hate people that people will hate me back and I hate people who hate me because I hate them. :) Great post!
ReplyDeleteanybody who doesn't like pf changs clearly has no taste. just sayin'.
ReplyDeleteThat chain comment made me think of all the people who piled on that 82 year old woman who reviewed The Olive Garden with earnest and open comments. I hate people who think they are so above it all that they can laugh at sincerity because it's blase.
ReplyDeleteAnd you DO hate me, actually, because I let me kids run half a block *in front* of me because I'm too tired to chase. But I'm okay with you hating on me, so get to it!
In defense of the SAHM who can't get her $hit together to clean the house and go shopping, vs. the 10 hr. workday momma...someone once told me "If you want something done, give it to a busy person." OK maybe that's not a defense...ok, so in RESPONSE MIGHT be me)...got any pointers???? I'm not your usual SAHM, more of corporate WAHM who can't figure out how to get it all done.
ReplyDeleteI agree with this 100%. I also hate people (I think mine is the result of working in a 'public service' type of job which most translate to thinking I'm their personal servant.) Also, the restaurant paragraph cracked me up. Great post!
ReplyDeleteI also hate people who refuse to listen to a song or band once it gets played on the radio or they become popular. If they're good, they're good, so what if other people actually know it now, too? Stupid.
ReplyDeleteI must say that I find it easier to go to the store and keep my house clean when I work out of the house than when I stay at home with the kids. When the kids aren't home all day they don't make nearly the mess that they do when they're home with me! Also I can quickly run errands on the way to or from work so I don't have to bring them anywhere. But I don't really mind the hating. Anyone who complains a lot while someone else is juggling even more balls in the air can be super annoying!
How good did that feel? I sometimes think I should do such a post, but I do believe I'd actually slip and out the people I do hate.
ReplyDeleteThat wouldn't be nice, right?