Tuesday, July 26, 2011

FOOTBALL'S BACK

I am so fricking excited.  I love football.  I live, breathe, eat, walk football.  I'm the Commissioner of my fantasy league, I'm the biggest Bears fan ever :), and I know more about it than most guys.

THANK YOU FOR FOOTBALL.

Even though you were all full of shit whining about your money anyway.

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha. I always say the players are a bunch of whiny divas. Bears fan, huh? We're a Steelers household.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much whining.

    We're Steelers fans, too, like Rach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to Yankees on this one. Oh, wait....

    I meant to say the Giants....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shell/Rach Steelers fans? UGH! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES!!! Sara is my new BFF for all things NY Giants!

    I'm glad they're back...I would have been devastated if I didn't have a built in excuse to do nothing on Sundays this Fall!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.