We don't have this book, but I am sure I'll get it eventually. However, I feel like I need to put it in the bathroom. At work.
I don't get why people get so DISGUSTED by noises in the bathroom, that they themselves make.
Today I was in the bathroom, and washing my hands, and another woman was doing the same. Someone was in the stall, and let out the tiniest little "I might have to poop but I am not sure so I kind of just released some gas" noise (you ALL know what I am talking about).
The woman next to me looks at me, disgusted.
WHY?? Are you so amazing that you have such elegant poop that it never makes a noise coming out of you? That you never release gas in any form? And when you do poop, is it pink and purple and flower shaped, and leaves no residue for you to wipe off, and the toliet paper comes out cleaner than before you touched it?
I didn't think so.
We've all had stomachaches. We've all been constipated, had diarrhea, had bad gas. We've all had the incredibly noisy, splash back up on your ass, smells like death poop. ALL OF US. EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO USES YOUR WORK BATHROOM.
Why, then do people act like the person in the stall is doing this on purpose? Like they have some sort of control over the sounds, noises, splashes, smell their poop makes?
Sure, certain things you eat might lead to smellier, messier, grosser poop. But oh well.
Shit happens.
i just wish people would flush more often if they're gonna shit- while shitting- when i'm in the bathroom at the same time. man, i hate public bathrooms.
ReplyDeleteHa ha isn't that the truth! I'm sure the person in the stall is hoping that no one comes in the bathroom. Alas but it always happens LOL.
ReplyDeleteSo true! I just wish my husband didn't flaunt his poop...and turned on the bathroom fan more often...and pointed his butt away from me when he farts in bed if I'm being honest.
ReplyDeleteYou mean yours don't smell like flowers? You don't poop rainbows?? LOL!
ReplyDeleteWhile I'm not bothered by other people doing it, I avoid public pooping whenever possible. If I have to do it then I look for the most privacy possible. I have hangups.
ReplyDeleteHilarious - of wish and SO TRUE!! If I'm being honest I wish I hadn't been eating while I read this but I pushed through and finished my cookie.... At least it wasn't a brownie:-)
ReplyDeleteAMEN!!! It is horrible how embarrassed you have to feel because people do some to freak out about it. Everyone poops!
ReplyDeleteI love poop talk...are you sure we're not related?
ReplyDelete