Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Best of 2011

I've had quite a bit of new followers the later half of the year.  I thought I'd bless you with the ability to see the top8 posts on my blog from 2011 -- as compiled by the Stat tracker here on blogger.  Alot of them are PYHOs (thanks, Shell).  So here you are!

1.  Linked up with the always amazing Shell to rock my baby bump.

2.  Pouring my heart out about the challenges of marriage.

3.  Potty training still sucks to this day.

4.  I hate everybody. (this one is pretty self-explanatory).

5.  The party no one wants to go to...

6.  I really am lucky.

7.  My first PYHO - about my jealousy of SAHMs.

8.  PJ starting to say I love you.

I hope you enjoy re-reading or reading some of these for the first time, and I hope that by this time next year, I have 100 followers. :)

Remember if you follow me and let me know you're a new follower, I'll follow you!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.