
1. This week? Was my first 5 day week since the week of December 12.
2. Not awesome.
3. PJ officially remembers stuff. We were reading a book with a polar bear last night, and he said "Polar bear jumped in the water mama!" (This happened at the zoo a couple months ago and the polar bear put on a show which eventually ended with him jumping in the water).
4. Maggie will pound her hand on her chest and say baby!
5. Speaking of Maggie -- earrings do NOT stay in little girls ears. We've lost so many earrings. It's frustrating.
6. So I got those little plastic thingies and put them on the back of the earring on top of the original earring back.
7. Those bitches better stay on there.
8. Started our taxes last night -- still waiting for my W-2 from the workplace from hell.
9. We are getting a good return - YAY!
10. Which means operation "Shopping all day by myself without children or men" will commence soon.
11. I haven't had steak since New Years Day. I am starting to go through withdrawal.
12. I'm almost done reading 11/22/63. I was skeptical, but I really really like it.
13. Maggie is almost in 18 month clothes completely. She probably could be, but I am being super lazy about switching out the clothes, plus she doesn't enough yet, which is part of what will be happening during #10 above.
14. I am planning on buying her about 6 pairs of shoes from Target.com though. The store never has what I want.
15. I'm going to see Brad Paisley and Miranda Lambert. At Wrigley Field. And we have seats ON THE FIELD.
16. Life is good.
Target always has the cutest things on the site but then they're out in stores, dangit!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy that shopping day when it comes!
SHOES!
ReplyDeleteMaggie is going to be stylin' in her new kicks!
ReplyDeleteTotally jealous about 15! That would be a fun concert. And yea for tax returns and shopping.
ReplyDeleteA shopping trip is always good!
ReplyDeleteGood for you getting that tax return done early! Said the CPA...
ReplyDeleteI actually like shopping on Target's website--they seem to have a lot more stuff.
#12...almost started it last night, but pulled back. I don't know why. Everyone says it's a good book.
ReplyDelete