Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Resolutions I'd like PJ and Maggie to make

I've decided you're never too young to try and change things for the better, right?

PJ

1.  I will refrain from pushing, hitting, or grabbing Maggie when she begins playing with a toy I didn't even know we still had, or that I haven't touched in days. 

2.  I will learn that they are trucks, not cocks.  And socks, not cocks.

3.  I will tell Mommy or Daddy or whatever grown up is around when I have to go pee BEFORE I go.

4.  I will not dump my lego bin, memory game, or various other toys with many pieces out on the floor just so I can see Mommy look for the bottle of Grey Goose.

5.  I will try new foods, like chicken and steak.

6.  Instead of announcing "I'm peeing!" in the bathtub, and then proceeding to pee on Maggie, I will at least wait till Maggie out of the tub.

Maggie

1.  I will not have a meltdown four seconds after getting into my car seat if Mommy doesn't give me fruit snacks immediately.

2.  I will stop trying to eat paintbrushes.

3.  I will stop changing the 1080i setting on the cable box. Or, I will figure out how to change it back so Mommy can stop asking Daddy.

4.  I will stop throwing my food onto the floor when I am done, or just angry for whatever reason. 

5.  When I can talk, I will tell Gramma the reason I cry when I am with her is because she never visits and she takes me away from Mommy.

What resolutions do your kids need to make?

4 comments:

  1. i like this list. good job, mama.

    Maggie's #4 was a HUGE thing for me for so long. now Lovie just shoves the uneaten food and/or plate to us proclaiming, All Done!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha you can never start too young! If only we could get them to abide by these....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh girl, if I made a list of resolutions my kids need to make, it would go on for days!!

    My boys constantly pee in the tub as well and of course they have to announce it loudly, lest I be unaware that they did it. I guess it's not cool unless everyone in the house knows about it.

    For awhile, my little twins called sticks "dicks". Kinda sad that they don't say it any more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! Now, how do we get them to actually listen to it? ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.