
You know what I'm talking about.
The crankiness.
The snapping.
The mood swings.
The nitpicking.
The woe is me attitude.
PMS?
Nope.
Your husband. Your significant other. Your spouse. Has. His. Period.
Maybe you're lucky like me, and your man gets his period the same time every month, just like you do. Maybe you're extra lucky like me, and since you started getting your period again, your periods overlap.
Maybe you're lucky in that you never know when it might show up.
But you know what I am talking about.
He snaps at you because you missed the garbage when throwing away a Q-tip.
Or maybe you forgot to put the remote back where he could find it, because clearly in plain sight wasn't good enough.
You sweetly ask "What's wrong babe?"
The response: "Nothing. Why do you always think something is wrong??"
Maybe you lose your mind for a second and reply "Because you're acting like a dick, that's why."
To which he replies "No I'm not. You're being a bitch."
Or maybe you've learned, after living through many man periods, that the response should be "Just making sure. I love you!"
Have you suggested five things for dinner, all being shot down? In turn, have you asked for suggestions, even going as far as "whatever you want!" and still getting "I said I don't know." And then you make something and he's pissed because it's not what he wanted?
I'm pouring my heart about this, because I want as many women as possible to read this. Because I have the solution. To make the man period disappear. Immediately.
Are you ready??
Here it is:
THREATEN TO MAKE YOUR FACEBOOK STATUS:
"Man, I really hate when my husband has his period."
And all will be well in your home.
**Disclaimer -- my husband does not currently have his period. It's not due till the 21st-25th of the month.
In our house, that grumpiness is called, "I've gone too long without sex." I can tell right away. ")
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting today.
Hilarious! They do cycle and it's worse than any woman I know.
ReplyDelete-Coreen
I need to steal that fb status!
ReplyDeleteHahaha! I totally get what you're saying. Totally.
ReplyDeleteWhen I saw this title I LOL!! I just asked my husband if he has man pms!! It's true, it exists!!
ReplyDeleteOh, I get this too! I'm going to steal that FB status for next time!
ReplyDeleteHahaha!! That's too funny!
ReplyDeleteFor the record, ALL men have periods. It just doesn't come regularly like hours, which is a pain, because I like to know so I can prepare for snarky comebacks :)
Ha ha this is hilarious!
ReplyDelete