Sunday, January 8, 2012

365 Photo Challenge

So my good bloggy friend Rebecca inspired me to do a 365 photo challenge.  Of course, only a couple of these were actually taken on the date that they were supposed to, but from today forward I promise to be on time with them!  I'll post on Sundays, so this week you get a bonus pic. ;)





1.  Me 


2.  Breakfast.  


3.  Something I adore. My Kindle.  Yes, I've read four books in ten days.  And I don't necessarily adore the cover, but I wanted to show you because isn't it cute? Even John said it was very "Lisa-y."


4.  Letterbox
This was the card box at our wedding (it was much prettier for the wedding).  Now I keep all my cards from John, the kids and other meaningful, sappy momentos in it.


5. Something I wore.
Lucky Jeans.  Love them.  Lucky me.


6.  Something that makes me smile.
I realize this is a terrible photo.  This is the mat/picture from our wedding that our guests signed.  It hangs in our upstairs hallway so I pass it any time I go to or from our bedroom.


7.  My favorite.
I realize you'd all get bored of pics of PJ, Mags, and John (you all know I adore them and they make me smile), so here.  Coca-cola.  My favorite liquid. :)


8.  My sky.
Obviously not my morning sky.

Hope you enjoyed.  And if you didn't, I guess skip my blog on Sundays.

7 comments:

  1. Cute challenge! Love the pictures! :) I'll be sure to tune in on Sundays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so much better than me...I didn't even take my own pictures this week! I'll do better next week...promises!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an awesome letter box...and girl you know I share your love for Coke! And Kindles are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute challenge idea. hmmm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I was a SAHM so I had time to do this! This is way too much pressure for me : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm doing Project 365 too and hoping I can keep up with it! I like the idea of this challenge that you're doing because it gives you ideas of what to take pics of!

    Love my Kindle too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the breakfast picture! How cozy and sweet. I have a letterbox too to hold cards and stuff. I can't believe you read 4 books in 10 days. Wow. It takes me about 4 months to read one book these days.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.