The other day we got home and I had PJ and Maggie's juice in those take and toss cups (which by the way, if you don't have, you should get, because they are awesome).
I couldn't remember who had the blue one and who had the green one. I said to Maggie,
"Do you want your juice?"
"Okay!" (She's too cute when she says okay).
I give her the blue one.
She runs away.
Comes back a minute later, empty handed, grabs the green one.
I walk into PJ's room and see PJ has the blue one.
She went to give PJ the blue cup, because apparently, she remembers who has which cup.
Awww they are always smarter than what we give them credit for...too cute!
ReplyDeleteShe's just over one right? Too cute! I can just imagine her doing that! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet. I love how they take care of each other!
ReplyDeleteAwwwww, that is so sweet!! My kids fight with one another so often but every once in awhile they'll do something super thoughtful like Maggie did and it melts my heart.
ReplyDeleteThat is cute! Smart girl. And yes, love those cups
ReplyDelete