
I'm linking up with Emmy today for Ten Things to Smile About. If you haven't checked Emmy out yet, you should. :)
1. Maggie gives kisses now. They are open mouth kisses, but adorable and cute and there's not much better than open mouth kisses from your baby girl.
2. I got to have a great holiday celebration with these lovely ladies:
3. PJ got to play in the snow and had so much fun.
4. Sibling love, instead of rivalry.
5. The Packers lost to the Giants in the playoffs, thus ensuring me to be able to watch the Super Bowl again.
6. It's going to be nearly 60 degrees in Chicago today -- so we are grilling steaks. This doesn't happen in January in Chicago.
7. Had a play date with my two oldest and best friends -- seen here in our younger YOUNGER days. (and yes, we are in a bathtub, at the Tropicana Hotel in Las Vegas).
9. I made chicken tortilla soup for the first time and it was delicious.
10. I got a new blog follower on the last day of January (HINT, HINT -- you know you want to be #63!!)





It is unusually warm right now...I'm thinking February is going to be brutal :( PJ looks like he is having so much fun in the snow!
ReplyDelete: ) Lots of great things going on!
ReplyDeleteI heard some reporters referring to this month as "June-uary" because it's been unusually warm in a lot of places, here included! Makes me kinda nervous about the summer...will it be unbearably hot? Probably.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE the new pic in your header! It makes me smile!
Look how young you were!! And I love the sibling love picture!! How cute! Generally open mouth kisses- espeically if someone approaches that way would be nasty but with kids 110% adorable.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for linking up! I hope you get your next follower.
I love how PJ is with Maggie :)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely smile-worthy moments!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures!!! Your kids are adorable!! And I LOVE chicken tortilla soup :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat is up with this weather? I'm not complaining though. I'm loving it. I love the pic of your header. So cute.
ReplyDeleteLove those overalls...seriously. I always wait until I get to Vegas for the overalls. ;)
ReplyDelete