
Linking up with Sara and Rach today for the triumphant return of Life's Lessons.
1. It's January 6.
2. The expected temperature today in Chicago? 57 degrees.
3. For all you winter haters, if this makes it 30 in April, I'm gouging your eyes out.
4. Speaking of gouging eyes out, I just finished Catching Fire, book 2 of the Hunger Games.
5. I love it a lot.
6. I also love my Kindle a alot. If you read a lot you should get one. Seriously.
7. PJ's new favorite word is boogers.
8. It sounds like an adorable word when he says it.
9. I am having a holiday get together with some of my favorite ladies tomorrow and I am GOING BY MYSELF.
10. No children to chase.
11. No diapers to change.
12. No crying or desperately fumbling for something to feed them.
13. Just me, my friends, and martinis.
14. Who said there's anything wrong with day drinking?
15. I also got my Iphone 4S.
16. I asked Siri what her favorite color was. She said "I don't know how to describe it in your language. It's like different dimensions of green."
17. I told her I liked green too and she said "Noted."
18. WTF does that mean, Apple??
Oh I love my Kindle...it makes reading so much easier! Who knew turning pages took up so much time. Love The Hunger Games!
ReplyDeleteI love Siri. Sometimes I make her call me Princess Sara. Because I can, and she will. I also love when she randomly editorializes the information I ask for. And also, I know she's not real.
ReplyDeleteHave fun tomorrow!!!!
I am very jealous of your new phone.
ReplyDeleteThat is the best. answer. ever. Both of Siri's, actually. Ha!
ReplyDeleteI also just finished Catching Fire. Can't wait to start #3!!
My kindle let me go straight through all three Hunger Games books in 3 nights a couple months ago :) I love it. I'm reading Catching Fire out loud to my husband right now. Love those books!
ReplyDeleteAnd I wish I had an iphone. My phone sucks so bad!
Matt's new favorite word is "butt." I'm finding it less humorous as the week goes on.
ReplyDeleteI love Siri!
Those books are addictive as is the Kindle. I'm STILL reading Steve Jobs. It's endless.
I've been hearing a lot about Siri but I sadly don't have an iPhone. I'm probably the last holdout.
ReplyDeleteHave fun with your girlfriends! I never realized how important those outings are until this past year!