So I've been off for 11 days and I have thoroughly enjoyed spending the majority of it with my loves. So I haven't blogged.
However, tomorrow I must go back to work so I will be back to blogging.
I will probably not be able to catch up on all the blog posts I missed.
If you got something you know I'd love, please direct me to it and I will definitely read it.
Otherwise, I'm back in effect tomorrow.
Love you all and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Check out my latest - a video of Ada singing and dancing. Glad you're back :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you had such a wonderful break for the holidays! Happy New Year to you and your family Lisa. May the new year be really good to you :)
ReplyDeleteI don't think you missed much of anything on my end! I went through my "firsts" of 2011 and my word of the year, but all of that is quite boring if you're not inside my head! Happy New Year!
ReplyDelete