Yesterday I discovered the "keyword" section of Google Analytics.
This nifty little tool tells you what keyword searches lead people to your site.
Some are normal.
the o'gs blogspot
pj and maggie (although I find this a little weird because who randomly searches for these two names together?)
myhappiness-log
Then there are the ones that I just find amusing that people searched for and got a result to my blog.
i hate people that constantly want pity parties on facebook
hate everyone mean people
i'm a slob blog (I find this one particularly funny)
Then there were a couple that I went 10 pages in on the google results and still couldn't find the link to my blog. Like
woke up with poop in underwear or when are kids the cutest
And then. THEN there were these:
" my boobs were so huge"
1 girl get 50 dick in 1 day (I'm guessing this person was SEVERELY disappointed in this. I also didn't search because I knew which post this led him to, okay thanks bye)
So check it out. If you don't have google analytics, you can go to your Stats tab on Blogger.
What interesting keywords have led people to your blog?
I bet none of you can get 50 dicks in 1 day. :)
So do you paste this tracking code into each post? Where? The start or the end? Did you go back and put it into old posts too?
ReplyDeletePeople are always finding me searching crazy stuff. Like, "buboes pictures" and "thick jewish girl boobs."
ReplyDeleteAs opposed to what? Thick Jewish boy boobs?
50 dicks in one day...OMG, that's classic!!!! I always get a huge laugh out of looking at the keyword searches which lead people to my blog. And I also get a little freaked out when people search specifically "helene two sets of twins". Like, how do they know me and why are they searching for me? Kinda creepy.
ReplyDeleteEwe that last one! Don't want to know who was googling that. And it is funny how people find your blog. For the longest time the most popular hit to my blog was "gray be gone"- it linked to when I first dyed my hair. So nothing funny, but I got hits from that search almost daily for about 6 months.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I've never gotten that last one! I've had some funny ones, but my favorite is "cute tiny pregnant pictures" lol!
ReplyDeleteFunny! I will have to check that out!
ReplyDelete