Monday, October 3, 2011

ROCKTOBER!

I love October.  I love September because of football, the start of fall, and my birthday, but October.  OOOO October.

October brings the real true fall.

It brings the birthdays of two of my favorite people -- Johnny boy and Mags.

It brings our annual off roading trip.

It brings more football.

My baby girl is walking.  Yup, that's right WALKING.

This month is also ridiculously busy.  This past weekend, we went to the apple fest, and had a christening. Next weekend, we'll be off roading.  The weekend after that is Maggie's birthday party, John's birthday and the Bears/Vikings game.  The weekend after that is celebrating John's birthday.  And the weekend after THAT is Halloween weekend.

However, the HIGHLIGHT of the weekend was Maggie's one year pics.  My ridiculously talented friend Katie Ryan is also my fantastic photographer.  She captures pictures of my kids (as well as many others) that are just amazing.  She is also amazing because she posts teaser pics so you get to see some of the beauty right away.  If you're in the Chicago area, please consider using her because she is fantastic.

And now, I present -- Maggie is 1!!! (Almost)


And of course, can't forget about Big Brother PJ



These next two might be my two favorite pictures of all time.


I love the expression on Maggie's face.  Yup, that's my brother.  Sigh.



But, at least he makes up for it. :)




And finally, so the whole world knows.  Maggie is (almost) one.  :)

10 comments:

  1. These pics of Maggie are adorable! I love her little hat..and yes the ones with the two of them is just too precious! YAY for October!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY. Your kids are beautiful. The picture of the two of them? So precious. Thanks for sharing. Happy October!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are cute pictures!! Love the "one" collage, and the kiss- so sweet. How fun that she is walking. October is a big birthday month for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy almost-birthday Maggie. Great pictures - such amazingly beautiful kids you have Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those pictures! She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos!!
    Happy October to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those pictures...the ones with the two of them are to die for!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.