OH NO!
This is PJ's new favorite thing to say.
Drop a toy?
OH NO!
Drop a piece of food on the ground?
OH NO!
See some garbage lying out in the street?
OH NO!
Mumble in Happy Feet is getting chased by the sea lion??
OH NO!
Mr. Incredible being thrown around by whatever that huge thing is he fights?
OH NO!
You get the idea.
It's the cutest OH NO ever too. I wish you could hear it. He also says No all the time now which is lots of fun.
PJ do you want a hot dog? NO!
PJ it's sleepy time! NO!
Do you want to go pee pee? NO NO NO!
I know I've expressed a bit of concern about his talking, but I think he's just fine. I think he really wants to make sentences, and he gets frustrated when he can't, and that's what it is. He's saying new stuff every day.
Even though every color is blue when I ask. But he can hand me the correct colors if I ask for the red one, orange one, etc.
Maggie says Ma, ma, ma and tries to say "Mine." She sounds like the birds from Finding Nemo. MINE MINE MINE.
She also says hi. Because she's fucking adorable.
I love this age. I have two toddlers yo! It rocks.
toddlerhood is AWESOME. :)
ReplyDeleteSo far, toddler-hood is by far the very best. Ada is a bit of a delayed talker so I can relate. All colors are yellow, all friends are named "fia"....it's so stinking cute I can hardly stand it!
ReplyDeleteHa ha I bet it is the funniest thing to here him saying oh no. I always wonder what the kiddos little voices will end up sounding like when the start talking.
ReplyDeleteLittle kids talking is the cutest. Glad you think two toddlers is fun- one makes me tired :)
ReplyDeleteI have 2 toddlers now too and it is insanely fun!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about the frustration when forming sentences. I can hear it too when my 2 year old tries to get something out. I think they get so excited and just want to say it but their little mouths just aren't as fast.
I'm sure the 'Oh no' is adorable, but the 'no'? Yeah, I can do without that too. ;)
That is so cute! You should video him saying 'Oh No' - it'd be great to have it taped and when they're all grown up, you have them to look back on for those precious toddler years.
ReplyDeleteThe talking will come along and then it won't ever stop and you'll be all "OH NO!"
ReplyDelete