Monday, February 1, 2010

And we have a crawler/cruiser! and we're 12 DPO

So all in the same weekend, PJ decided he wanted to start cruising -- AND crawling on all fours!  Funny that when he's about to get ready to start walking he decides he wants to crawl on all fours, but that's okay.  I was perfectly content with him skipping crawling and going right on to walking but now it looks like we have a multiple mode transportation PJ on our hands! :)

So I get to POAS on Wednesday.  I am soooo anxious.   I still feel nauseous, but it could just be coincidence.  I've already starting giving myself reason to be glad if it's a BFN.  I'll accrue more vacation time.   I'll be able to go back to work in end of January instead of right after the holidays.  Etc, etc.   Wednesday can't come soon enough for me!! 

We saw little miss Raewyn last night, and she's just so tiny and little and new.   You forget how little your baby was when they've gotten so big and independent.   It's easy to forget how there was time where when I put PJ down, he was exactly where I left him when I got back.   There was a time when his cry was so little and that was the only noises he made really.  And of course there was the time where my boobs were so huge I thought I was going to keep over from the extra weight in front. 

But I want it all back.  Every second of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.