Wednesday, February 24, 2010

So the Commander is out.

We went to test drive a Commander last night, and as predicted, John didn't like it. I knew he wouldn't but I obliged his need to check it out.  We found a Grand Cherokee we like and are going to (hopefully) buy it on Saturday.  By the way, have I mentioned Saturday is the busiest. day. ever.  Car in the morning, two children's birthday parties, then dinner for Blair's 30th.  CRAZY.

I fell in the parking lot today and really hurt my tailbone.  I am sure Twig is okay, but you always worry about that.  My tailbone is hurting something fierce though.

Oh and have I mentioned that I am STARVING.  I mean, not just oh I need a snack, full on starving.  And I've decided Mexican is the way to go -- for lunch AND dinner. :)

2 comments:

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.