Thursday, February 4, 2010

2 Under 2 HERE WE COME!

YUP!!! BFP!!! Tuesday night we were eating dinner, and John goes:

"You know, you might as well just pee on a stick tonight."

"Really?  I can."

"Yeah, why wait till morning?  Then you'll be rushing."

So we finished eating dinner and I went to pee on a stick -- well pee in a cup, to insert the stick into, because lord knows I am NOT coordinated enough to actually pee on the stick without peeing all over my hands.  PJ and I went to talk to John in the kitchen.

Go back in the bathroom.  Still an hourglass.   Wait a few seconds.  Back to the kitchen.

Repeat.

Repeat -- wait.  OH MY GOD.  It says PREGNANT.  PREGNANT.   Really?   I could not believe it.  I mean I wanted it, but I was shocked it happened so fast.  John kept saying, "the 'not' just hasn't shown up yet.  I just kept staring at it so excited.

"PJ!! You're gonna be a big brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.