I'm linking up with Julia today for my Summer Bucket List. Julia is a working mom who's blog I've been following for awhile.
Summer Goals.
#1. Achieve color on all parts of my body. Because if I am not tan (red) on most of my showing skin then I have not been spending enough time outside with my kids. (Part of this was achieved over the weekend, as my shoulders are so burned I can't carry my purse. Ouch.)
#2. Take PJ miniature golfing. He loves golf, and I think he would just have a blast.
#3. Do one fun activity every weekend. The park, the zoo, a festival, something.
#4. Take PJ and Maggie swimming in a pool. He's never been in a pool (other than his kiddy pool). Just the lake and his kiddy pool and Maggie obviously wasn't around before this summer. :)
#5. Get 45 followers on my blog. I went from 14 to 35 in two months, so I am hoping I can do this!
Thanks for stopping by! :)
That sounds like a pretty good list I must say...I need a tan in a bad way!
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun list!
ReplyDeleteWe go to the pool all the time- my goal is to have my boys actually swimming by the end, though. LOL
You'll be able to make your blog goal, easily!