For the past few days, my kids have been a little nuts.
I think Maggie is getting more teeth, because she's not too interested in eating, not interesting in taking her bottle at the sitter, and really just wants boob. Which is counterproductive, since I'm starting to wean her in a week. She just screams when I put her down and is not happy, which is not like her and makes me sad.
PJ is starting to freak out when we take him to potty, even though he pees standing up all the time. He still won't tell us he has to go, he's still pooping like crazy in the pull up, and he's biting kids at day care.
I need a drink.
And a relaxing weekend. Good thing this one will be one.
Calgon! Any chance you can leave the kids in other capable hands for a couple of hours so that you can give yourself some TLC? Times like those are draining...
ReplyDeleteOh no! Maybe it's the something in the air that will hopefully pass quickly.
ReplyDeleteYou do need a weekend and a drink! I hate teething...it's like a sick joke on babies that make our cute cuddly bears into monsters!
ReplyDeleteOh girl. Hope you can go have that drink now.
ReplyDeleteToday has been a loooooooong day. I'm about to go grab a drink myself!
Eh, what ya gonna do? Have a Martini and put your feet up. This too, shall pass.
ReplyDeleteIt's like they are a tag-team some days!!
ReplyDeleteew...hate the biting. hate it.
ReplyDeletegood luck with the weaning...i didn't have to do that b/c my boobs hated me and wouldn't feed my children, but i know it can be hard.
i'll come over for a drink...what time?