Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A quick recap of the past week or so...

So we started potty training.  It's going okay.  We pee in the toliet a lot, but we have yet to figure out to tell someone when we have to go pee.  So there's still diapers being worn, because pull-ups are expensive.  I figure there's not much we can do until PJ realizes he has to pee and then tells us before he let's loose.

We went and saw Harry Potter on Friday.  OMG it was fantastic.  I absolutely loved it.

Saturday was the baby shower fiasco.

Sunday, our family and my SIL's family went and got pictures taken of all of us and the kids as a gift for my MIL for her birthday.  We also had Maggie's 9 month pics done a couple weeks ago.  Let me just say, not only is our photographer (who's a friend) phenomenal, she's fantastic.  This might be my favorite picture of all time.


PJ doing his favorite thing in the backyard.  Playing bags.


PJ and Danny (our nephew)


 Gorgeous baby girl.






And our gorgeous family pic, also one of my favorite pics of all time.


Monday was my first day at the new old job.  It was so nice going there and not dreading every step to the building.  Things are going really good, but work is boring so I won't spend too much time on that.

I'm pretty sure Mags is getting another tooth.  I was trying to wean the night feedings but with the teeth that's all she wants.  I did start adding cow's milk to the breastmilk today (my supply is not holding up well) and she did really well.

Baby girl is getting so big. 

I love them both so much. 

6 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Love the one where your baby girl is peeking over that ledge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great pics! What are you doing for teething pain? Oh, I laughed at PJ's game of Playing Bags! Hadn't heard that one before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it just completely bizarre that I am reading and then re-reading every word about potty training? Ada has had a potty for 8 months and only wants to stand in it. This past week I bought her 2 books about using the potty AND - wait for it - an ELMO DVD!! Interest level? Zero. According to Amazon a book about Dora and the potty will be available soon. If that doesn't catch her interest then I'm afraid there is no hope. She might go to college in diapers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pics!

    Potty training SUCKS! Well, potty training isn't so bad but POOP training??? I'd rather have my pinky toes removed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are amazing! We should really do something like that!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.