I'm linking up with Monday Listicles for the first time. I just recently started reading Stasha and decided to link up today.
10 Places I love
1. My couch. This is where I cuddle with my kids, watch movies, see them drift to sleep. It's also where I relax after the kids are in bed, and it just symbolizes love and relaxation to me.
2. The park. I love watching PJ run around and have the time of his life. I 'll love it even more next year when Maggie can join him.
3. My bed. Where I cuddle with my husband.
4. Maui. It's just gorgeous and really seems like someone made it up. It's hard to believe it's part of the United States, because it is just so unbelievable. Don't take my word for it. Go.
5. Ruth's Chris. Not only is it my favorite restaurant, it holds many special memories for both of us. And the food is phenomenal.
6. My backyard. If I'm in it, it means it's a beautiful day and my kids are able to enjoy being outside and playing and being KIDS.
7. Motherhood. I guess it's not really a place, but it's a place of being. I love being a mom more than I could have ever imagine, and I can't imagine life before I was a mom. Being a mom is what I've lived for my entire life without even knowing it.
8. Galena. I love Galena. It's so beautiful and peaceful and filled with quaint shops and just away from the city without being too country. I wish it was a little closer to home so we could move there.
9. The local taco joint. This was the last meal I ate before John and I were a couple. I remember this because we had our "talk" after we had eaten. So it always makes me think back to that night.
10. Happiness. There's something to be said about being truly happy. I need to remember that my life is happiness, and not focus on the bad so much.
I love my bed! And Maui...is my favorite place! I've only been once but I want to go back. It's heaven!
ReplyDeleteRight now, anywhere quiet would top my list.
ReplyDeleteMMM...bed sounds really good right now. Though I'd be pretty content on the couch too.
ReplyDeleteaha, i dig this listicle! ;)
ReplyDeleteYour list made me smile! I love how you like places that are so different from one another :)
ReplyDeleteI would love to go to Maui. I've never been. Oh, I love #7 and how you said it's what you've lived for w/o even knowing it. That is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI think Parks are a must when you have little ones! It was on my list and on several other lists I have read today. Happy Monday!
ReplyDeleteOh here is Ruth's and a bed! I love how all our lists have one or two in common.
ReplyDeleteLove this one, thank you for sharing it! Motherhood is a wonderful place, I am glad you made us remember!
Great list! Galena is awesome, went there several times with some friends. I have never really thought of my couch that way- makes me like it a lot more.
ReplyDeleteAnother vote for Ruth's Chris. Adding it to the bucket list, I suppose!
ReplyDeleteI like #7 and #10 the best!
ReplyDeleteHave you ever been to Kauai? It definitely give Maui a run for its money! I have so many places I love...great post.
ReplyDeleteMotherhood is a place, you're right! What a fabulous thing to say.
ReplyDeleteI love Ruth's Chris too but God, how I hate the name. It is just such a horrid mouthful. I always wonder about its origin. Anyway - a great restaurant w. a sucky name. (-: