Sleeping..sleeping...
BANG!!
"Hi baby!"
What's going on? Let me sit up.
Oh, it's my big brother! And mommy! I better get over to the side of this thing and stand up.
Ma Ma ma MAMAMAMA get me out of here.
Let's go change my diaper, because you know I don't like having a dirty diaper.
Yay! Clean diaper. Now, do I get to wear a dress today or some other ridiculously adorable top and shorts?
Good times. Now for some food.
But wait...that show is on..the hot dog show...
But I'm hungry.
Okay I'm done.
Wait. Mamamama!!!! Where are you going???
I'm following you. I wish I could walk, this crawling thing is for the birds.
Mama is in the bathroom! My favorite place, although Mommy and Daddy never seem to want me to be in the bathroom.
Yay! Mama is picking me up. Is there more food? Wait, what's that? Paper??
Oh now we're going outside to the car. I'm so happy I get to see everything now that I'm in my big girl seat.
Oh, thanks PJ, for giving me every toy in the car! What should I play with?
That Mama, she is funny. She sings funny songs to me. Something about honeybees. I don't even know what honeybees are.
Oh, we're here. I get to eat breakfast!
bye Mama! Love you!
Maggie sounds like she's got it made!
ReplyDeleteWow...I'd love a day like that.
ReplyDelete