I am very lucky. I have an assistant that wants to help me with everything. From doing the dishes, to making peanut butter and jelly, to giving baths or taking a shower.
My assistant? That would be PJ.
Last night, I said, "PJ, let's go give Maggie a bath!"
He ran to her room. Stood anxiously waiting for me to undress her, and then promptly deposited the clothes in her hamper.
Then he ran to the bathroom, where he threw some toys in the tub, and turned on the water (on cold, of course, so I had to adjust).
He got the shampoo out from under the sink. Got his cup and started pouring water on her hair.
Allowed me to wash.
Starting pouring water to rinse the shampoo out.
Got me her washcloth, attempted to put soap on, thought better of it, and let me do it.
Proceeded to rinse her off.
When I said "all done!" he leaned in and pulled the stopper out to drain the water and handed me a towel.
He opened the door and ran into the living room, his job complete.
Life is good, being mommy's helper.
CUTE! :)
ReplyDeletei wish i could get Lovie's hair washed that easily! nearly 20 months old and she still freaks the F out whenever water comes near her head/face.
PJ is so cute! What a good little helper he is :)
ReplyDeleteAda is the same way about hair washing, finallyMom. It's so bad that Tim and I try to convince the other one to do it!
Aww! Let's just hope this continues for a long, long time! :)
ReplyDeleteHe can come over and help me out any old time.
ReplyDeleteOh that's cute. What a sweet story. :)
ReplyDeleteWow! What a good little guy. Does he want to come over and help me clean up?
ReplyDeleteLucky you!
ReplyDeleteDo you contract him out on a short term basis?
ReplyDelete