So PJ is TROUBLE. Seriously. The kid gets into everything, figures things out that I have no idea how he possibly could have, all while flashing that adorable grin that prevents me from staying mad for more than 2.5 seconds.
So, I present to you, a morning in the life of PJ, in PJ's words.
Hmm...I hear Mama. It must be time to get up.
"MAMAMAMAMAMAMA"
There she is. I hope she gets me some juice.
Of course I want juice!! Why are you asking? Is the hot dog show on? (Mama's side note: This would be Mickey Mouse Clubhouse).
Awesome. Juice and Hot Dog. I like it.
Oh! Baby's crying! Let's go get her!
I wish I could open my door like I can open baby's. Oh well. HI BABY!!!
I will go shut the music off for Mommy. She always thanks me when I do.
Baby has ucky!! Ucky mama!
Wait, hot dog is on!
But I don't want to go pee pee in the potty. I'll cry.
See? I told you I'd cry.
Let's get dressed. Give me your shoulder mama so I can put my undies and shorts on.
Why is baby playing with my choo-choo!! WHY???
Where'd doggie? Doggie outside mama? I want to give him num num.
Haha doggie. You have to chase me for the num num. I'm going to run around the living room waving it above your head.
Mama said it's time to go. Keys mama!! Don't forget your keys. Here, I'll get them. I'll even open the do-
WATER!
The sprinkler is out. Mama showed me how to stand just so and stick my arm out so I get water on my hand.
I'll just do that while baby gets put in the car.
Mama!!! mama!!! This is great. Mama stick your hand in! YES! Now I get in the ca --BUNNY!!! Mama BUNNY!!!!
But mama, there's a BUNNY! Where'd da bunny go??
(Life is a Highway comes on radio)
Oh yeah, this is my jam. I'll bob my head to the beat.
Okay, now I got pick up some num nums for the doggies. Wait, what Mama? These aren't num nums? But our doggie eats rocks.
I gotta open the door for mama. She always asks me too at the babysitters.
Hugs and kisses for mama. Bye mama!! BYE!! I blow mama kiss. She blows one back.
I can't wait to see her later.
hehehehe :)
ReplyDeletetotally reminds me of this one: http://finallymom.blogspot.com/2011/07/die-die.html
Aw :-) So CUTE!!! He's such a good helper- at least from his perspective....
ReplyDeleteSounds like he has a lot of energy and enthusiasm!
ReplyDeleteHa ha he's a busy, busy boy!
ReplyDeleteThat was cute! Boys are busy, busy. But fun. SO fun.
ReplyDeleteAwww, so cute!! I like that he calls his show Hot Dog!
ReplyDeleteThis cracks me up. I love it. The best part is, it's all true.
ReplyDeleteWouldn't it be awesome if we really could get in their heads like that. :). Cute post
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely childish thoughts! Makes me feel like a child again reading this. Now I'm going to wonder what goes through my kids' heads.
ReplyDeleteHaha..."this is my jam!"
ReplyDelete