
I'm linking up again with Rach and Sara for Life Lessons.
1. A two year old is strong enough to break your flat screen tv with a toy.
2. Baby puke is probably the worst smelling thing in the entire world. No the universe.
3. Someone should invent a toddler-proof tv that won't break if said toddler throws, say, a wooden train whistle at it.
4. Someone should give me and my husband an award for not yelling and totally freaking out when said TV broke.
5. It's annoying though because now our cable remote is no longer programmed for the TV, so I have to use two remotes all the time.
6. Hopefully husband gets on that soon.
7. Maybe I should have used the TV as leverage for potty training? Nah, PJ wouldn't have understood.
8. Bowling starts again tonight. Joy. Friday nights at home with the kids till April. With the occasional off night. Have I mentioned I hate bowling?
9. September is bowling on Friday nights and golf on Saturday mornings.
10. But at least there's football on Sundays.
11. I'm almost done pumping. I'm down to two pumps a day and after next week I'll be down to one.
12. I've cut out a feeding.
13. Goal is for Maggie to be done breastfeeding by my birthday (9/27, for those of you looking to buy me gifts).
I hate the tv remotes. Period. Also, I hate bowling. You are more tolerant than I am, my friend....
ReplyDeleteYes the multiple tv remotes is so annoying...and I'm still sad for your tv. It never saw it coming. Sorry about the bowling every Friday night BOO!
ReplyDeleteSo you lose your husband Friday nights and Sundays?? Good lord! You deserve and award for that more than you do for not screaming!!!
ReplyDeleteThat sucks!! You must be a much nicer wife than me!! lol
I think you deserve the patient parent award for not yelling. ;) Glad you got a new TV already, even if you have to use two remotes. Wish I could come help you. Even the guy who installed our cable box couldn't figure out how to program the remote, and I did it in 5 minutes without instructions.
ReplyDeleteI hope you used the broken TV set as a teaching moment for your son to be more gentle with things. Yelling doesn't work after the fact but positive discipline does.
ReplyDeleteI'm on my own Fri/Sat nights as well while hubs is at work. Sometimes it's awful, but there's always #wineparty when the kiddo is in bed!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh I think we have 4 remotes and I'm clueless about how to use them. Drives me insane.
ReplyDeleteI have to confess though: I love bowling. I'm horrible at it. Just awful. But it's so fun!
That is a long bowling season! :(. I'm sorry- not fun at all. I am a horrible bowler- I am happy if I break 100
ReplyDeleteWhat should we buy you?
ReplyDeleteBowling? Really?
Ah...yes, football is back...so happy!