Friday, March 30, 2012

Life's Lessons: I have a 3 year old edition



1.  PJ turned 3 last Thursday.

2.  We went miniature golfing.  He got a bike among other things.

3.  He's such a little boy.

4.  He tells me things are delicious, he tells me birds fly with wings, he tells me "I'll get the door Mommy!" when I am leaving.

5.  He can tell me if he's scared or something hurts.

6.  He tells me he loves me.

7.  He usually takes good care of his little sister.

8.  He loves to play golf, basketball, soccer, pretty much any sport, much to his Daddy's (and Mommy's) delight.

9.  He pretends to talk on the phone to Daddy, his auntie, his gramma, whoever.

10.  He asks to go down the "fun street" on the way to the sitter.

11.  He pees in the potty like a champ.

12.  We're still working on the poop.

13.  He loves pizza, cheeseburgers and macaroni and cheese.  Not bad choices, methinks.

14.  There is a never a day where he doesn't make me laugh at least 10 times.

15.  He's the best little guy!


7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to PJ! He's adorable. Glad to hear he gives you so much happiness!
    Visiting from the Life's Lessons linky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to PJ!! I love that he opens the door for you. Such a gentleman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww sounds like the perfect birthday! Happy birthday PJ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww..... I loved when my nieces and nephews were around that age!! They were so fun, and it sounds like he is too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope he had a great birthday! He sounds like such a wonderful boy and I love that last picture

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.