Friday, March 9, 2012

Life's Lessons: The This has No Logical Pattern edition



1.  Bought PJ and Mags sunglasses.

2.  PJ loves them "My sunglasses Mommy?"  "Where's my sunglasses Mama?"

3.  Maggie?  Couldn't care less.

4.  My little guy turns three in less than two weeks, by the way.

5.  Um, how the hell did that happen?
6.  New Girl is by far one of my favorite shows EVER.

7.  Two weeks from today The Hunger Games comes out.

8.  I went to dinner Monday with my BFF without kids.  I can't tell you the last time I went to dinner with a friend on a weeknight without kids.

9.  We're hopefully going to be moving soon.  More on that at a later date.

10.  I am so excited it's almost officially grilling season.

11.  Grilling is my favorite way to cook. 

12.  Husband does a lot of it.

13.  And there are less dishes.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE NEW GIRL!!!!! And yes, that needed to be in all caps. It's that good. Sometimes I laugh so hard, I have to pause it (DVR) so I can wipe my eyes. Hilarious. We started a countdown calendar at work for the Hunger Games premier. I think my whole store is going :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'd be happy about grilling if my husband did it! I do enjoy grilled food though. Can you believe winter is almost over??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like grilling for the same reasons you do.
    Now I feel like we need to catch up on the New Girl this weekend - I like it, but I think we're about 8 episodes behind.
    My 10-year-old is currently devouring the Hunger Games books (I've already read them a couple times) so that she can convince me to take her to the movie. I don't know that I'll be hard to convince :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for Hunger Games! Yea for date nights- they really are necessary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to grilling season too!!

    My son turns 3 on the 30th and it breaks my heart at how quickly it has flown by. :(

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.