
1. Dudes. It was 80 in Chicago yesterday.
2. Yesterday was March 15.
3. There's been plenty of March 15 (and later) that we've been bundled up with hats, gloves ands scarves, and shoveling snow.
4. My kids wore shorts yesterday. And sandals.
5. Today I have flip flops on.
6. We played basketball outside.
7. PJ would yell "I missed!" or "Nice shot!"
8. Maggie ran around yelling "WANNA DO!"
9. PJ pushed Maggie around in the Cozy Coupe.
10. Lots of giggles.
11. Did you know bubbles are apparently a delicacy?
12. Because Maggie put the damn wand in her mouth about 100 times.
13. Tomorrow is St. Paddy's Day.
14. I'll wear green.
15. Maybe have a green apple martini.
i cannot wait to play with them- or at least watch them play in person.
ReplyDeletei HAD to turn on the air yesterday- way too hot insdie the house when we got home. MARCH 15TH!
This weather is awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteThe Crazies were licking their wands like they were icepops! WTH is up with that??
ReplyDelete(ummm...yeah...I'm a tad behind on blogging)