Monday, March 12, 2012

Sunburn...in March???

Yes.  We are all a little sunburned.  In March.

It was in the 70s in Chicagoland yesterday.  Absolutely gorgeous, absolutely fantastic.  It never occurred to me we could get a little sun, but we all have some color on our faces today.  And that's good. :)

The parade was fun, and the party after at our friends house was tons of fun.  It was so nice to be outside and see the kids running around.

A few funnies:

PJ, upon seeing his buddy's PB&J "I WANT PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY!!"

(of course, I left his in the car, down the street.  So we left early to get it.  Such is life).

PJ, after I told him there'd be horses, and they took forever to get to us

"Where da horsies mama??  HORSIES!!!"

Maggie, upon discovering a carriage go by in the parade

"Bye Choo Choo!"  (so she's a little confused, it's okay)

Maggie, trying her first piece of corned beef "MMMMMM"

Happy early St. Paddy's day everyone! :)

6 comments:

  1. Awwww, they are super cute!! Sounds like a fun day!

    How are YOU doing??

    ReplyDelete
  2. This weather is awesome! I'm so glad you are getting out and enjoying it with the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I love St Patricks Day- especially the corned beef part. And the beer. Your girl has great taste!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone else's food always looks good. I need to figure out a St. paddy's day meal still

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so impressed with this weather lately!

    They are so cute. Looks like a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I'm pretty sure the Irish invented peanut butter, right? Jelly? Glad you had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.