Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Maggie, it's your birthday...

Mags turned the big ol ONE on 10-10 (as you already know of course). We had some present opening, took her to the zoo, and had cake that day.  Her big ol party was this past Saturday.  And since pictures speak a thousand words, I'll let them do most of the talking. :)

Just waking up and opening presents....what's this all about??

Hmm....I think I like this birthday stuff.

Here, Maggie, let me show you how it works. Or just steal it from you.

Check out my new doll and my new phone (we quickly discovered we should
have gotten a phone for PJ as well, and now we have two phones so there's no
ripping of the phone out of each other's hand, okay???).

Man, these people have bad voices.

I gots me some cake!




Mmm.  Cake.


Outside getting ready for her party...

So lady like.

Having a snack and leaving her crown on for 2.7 seconds.

Present time!! PJ was very helpful.

Another cake?  This is FANTASTIC.

See how she's eyeballing PJ's cupcake? 
Baby girl there is an ENTIRE CAKE ON YOUR TRAY!

Do I really have to have this on my head??

AHHH! Look at the cake!

Oh well.  It's my party, I'll stick frosting in my hair if I want to.

8 comments:

  1. Oh those pictures are adorable! I love the one with the frosting in her hair, lol! I guess on her birthday she can do whatever she wants to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So she was born on 10-10-10?? How cool is that?? Love all the pics, esp those last ones with her putting frosting in her hair! It's like a 1st birthday milestone or something..."must get colored frosting in my hair".

    Love that headband...OMG, she is so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Happy (belated) birthday, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun!

    LOVE the cake pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh her hair! Lol! But hey it's her first birthday and she enjoyed it :) Looks like she had a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh she's adorable!! I love all her expressions! Great pictures and glad y'all had such a fabulous party for her. Frosting on hair - new hair treatment perhaps? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww looks like she had a blast! Looked like a fun party...Nolan and I totally would have crashed it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.