Friday, March 11, 2011

What's new at the zoo?

Okay, so our house isn't QUITE a zoo, but I wanted to be clever and rhyme, and that's about all the creativity I can muster.

Maggie is using the jumperoo now.   She loves it.  She bounces around in it, laughs and smiles.  PJ also loved it so I am glad we are getting use out of it again.  And THEN WE CAN GET RID OF IT! :)  She's also eating sweet potatoes, green beans, and squash, which she is enjoying a lot more than that nasty rice cereal.  Two weeks of that and I thought she might shun food forever.  What was I thinking?  She's MY daughter.  (For those of you who don't know, my loves in life are My husband and kids, the Bears, and food).

She smiles all the time.  It's really kind of ridiculous.  I plan on uploading some pictures tonight to FB and HOPEFULLY to here, since I am terrible with pictures because I blog at work (shhh!) and all my pics are at home.

PJ is 11 days away from turning 2.   He's talking up a storm, we can't always understand it, but so be it.  He's being a bit picky about trying new things (i gave him spaghetti the other day and he made a face, I mean COME ON KID), but when it's something he likes, he eats it up.  So I'm not gonna worry yet.  Tonight I am getting him his very first McD's happy meal.  There is back up mac & cheese if he doesn't like his cheeseburger. :)

So have a kick ass weekend.  :)

3 comments:

  1. Your kids are adorable...what's their age difference?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 19 months apart. PJ will be 2 on the 22nd, and Maggie was 5 months yesterday. :) Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to blog only at work too ;) but I got laid-off and am now a SAHM. Of course, I use my iPhone for any Internet b/c we live in the middle of the technological Bermuda Triangle (no cable, Internet, etc).PJ like his happy meal

    Let us know how PJ likes his happy meal. I'm guessing he will like it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.