Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The ABCs of ME!

I got this from my dear friend Christina and decided it would be fun for all of you to read about the ABCs of LOG.  :)


The ABC's Of Me:


{a} Age: 31, 32 in September
{b} Bed Size: Queen

{c} Chore You Hate:  Mopping.  I'm not strong enough to really get it clean.  For real.
{d} Dogs: Love them.  Unfortunately, my current dog is an asshole.
{e} Essential Start To Your Day:  checking on the little ones
{f} Favorite Color:  Orange

{g} Gold Or Silver: Silver.  Gold makes me think of Italian Mobsters. I'm Italian, so I can say that.
{h} Height: 5'2
{i} Instruments You Play:  a little Piano
{j} Job Title:   Someone's bitch at a large law firm
{k} Kids:  PJ and Maggie
{l} Live:   Evergreen Park -- a suburb of Chicago

{m} Mom's Name: Marie
{n} Nicknames: LOG, Johnny boy calls me Sweet Pea, and before I got married, Schmitty
{o} Overnight Hospital Stays:  appendicitis, partial nephrectomy, PJ and Maggie's births
{p} Pet Peeve:   So many.  I hate when people act like they are better than you because they live on the northside or don't go to chain restaurants.
{q} Quote From A Movie:   I like that boulder.  That is a nice boulder.  (Too much Shrek in our house)
{r} Right- Or Left-Handed: Right

{s} Siblings:  Nada.
{t} Time You Wake Up:  about 5:30 M-F, around 6:30-7 on the weekends.
{u} Underwear: Yes.

{v} Vegetables You Dislike:   Um.  Most.  Peas, broccoli, asparagus, green beans...
{w} What Makes You Run Late:  I HATE being late, and very rarely am.  If I am it's because there was a poopy diaper or unscheduled feeding.

{x} X-Rays You've Had: Teeth, kidneys, appendix, I think that's it.
{y} Yummy Food You Make:  Kung Pao Chicken, chicken enchiladas, etc.
{z} Zoo - Favorite Animal:  Dolphins or Penguins Or Lions.

Want a turn? Feel free to grab this for yourself too! But make sure to leave a comment telling me so I can be sure to check out your post too! I'd love to hear your answers!

3 comments:

  1. I'm in literal TEARS over letter P. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely idea! I will be "stealing" this in the near future :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun and what a wonderful way to learn all about you! Cute idea.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.