Friday, March 18, 2011

Nothing like a little stomach flu.

I've been MIA for a few days, because my poor little PJ caught the stomach flu.  He started off throwing up Wednesday at sitter, and proceeded to not be able to keep anything in him the rest of Wednesday and Thursday morning.  After Thursday morning, he was eating and keeping stuff down -- although he still had a slight fever and a little clinginess going on. 

Thought he was okay, brought him to the sitter this morning where he promptly threw up as  I was about to leave.  So back home we went.  So I got two sick days this week, and taking another on Tuesday for my guy's 2nd birthday.  But today we seem to do be much better, acting our normal self, and CHOWING down on some mac and cheese for dinner.  So we got it out of our system before the big birthday.

I am itching to take the kiddies to the park, and hopefully will get to very soon.  It might be nice enough tomorrow to go for a bit, so we shall see.  I love the parks that have the separate toddler/younger kid portion.  Everything is low to the ground and easier for toddlers to navigate.  There's one not within walking distance, but about a 2 minute drive. LEt's face it, after chasing a 2 year old (GAH!) around the park, I probably won't feel like walking home anyway.

Anyway, I am going to start trying to post more pics, because, well, my kids are fucking adorable.



See, Maggie, this is where we find the cookies.


Yay for Jumping!

1 comment:

  1. We were dealing with stomach flu this week too! So glad it's over--I hope. Your children are beautiful, by the way. :) Janae

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.