Thursday, March 3, 2011

Well, I've been kind of an asshole.

To my husband.  Although I don't think it's as severe as he thinks, what it comes down to is I have been hurting his feelings.  Alot, and although not intentionally, he has made it quite clear the things I do or don't do that hurt his feelings and or upset him, and truth be told, I haven't been the best at trying to stop or start doing these things.

Of course, he does things or doesn't do things that I don't like too.  He says he wouldn't do some of them if I didn't act like one of the things above, which is probably true.  The rest he claims he sees no reason to change if I can't change some stuff for him.  Also probably true.

So here I go. Here I go on the quest to be sugar, spice and everything nice and pretty much be so sickeningly sweet he is happy.  Because he's my best friend.  And the love of my life, and if that's what it takes, that's what I'll do.

2 comments:

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.