Thursday, March 10, 2011

5 Things I couldn't live without

So I got this from Sarah who got it from Tasha and I've seen it a bunch of other places, so there ya go.

The 5 things I couldn't live without, besides the obvious like food, clothing, my kids, my husband.

1.  My DVR.  I never EVER watch anything when it's actually on EXCEPT sports.  Everything else is DVR.  The DVR is also awesome to record a movie to see if PJ likes it BEFORE we buy it.

2.  My Iphone.  I love that I can pretty much find any answer I need to pretty much anything in a matter of seconds.  I love that it takes pictures, that it lets me post on Facebook, etc.

3.  Coca-cola.  Yes.  I love Coke.  SO MUCH.  and not in the tiger dragon, ninja assasin Charlie Sheen kind of way.

4.  Ruth's Chris.  Now some of you might be thinking WTF is that.  It's only the BEST STEAK RESTAURANT IN THE WORLD.  And I think I might die if I couldn't go there and get a black cherry martini, filet mignon and everything else.

5.  My Reef Flip Flops.  I never liked Flip Flops.  The thing always hurt me between my toes.  But not REEF!  Reef makes the best damn flip flops ever.

There ya have it.  Post on your blog and link to me.  I really want more followers!! HINT HINT!

3 comments:

  1. Ruth's Chris is amazing! And a black cherry martini? I never knew! I'll have to try to talk DH into going there, just for that :) our anniversary is coming up, so odds are in my favor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously ladies. SO FRICKING GOOD.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.