My pretty little girl got her ears pierced yesterday.
Yes, she's young. I did it this young because, well, she won't remember it (I was 7 months old when I got mine pierced and I have no recollection) and because she's too young to mess with them. She didn't cry anymore that she does when she gets shots, and she looks soooo pretty. Yay for my pretty little girl! We also got her weight, and she is weighing 14 lbs, 13 ounces and is 25 inches long.
PJ also had his 2 year check up and is doing great. 27 lbs, 32.5 inches and is average in weight, a little short, but oh well. He'll have a growth spurt at some point. Everything else is good.
We then went to Chick-Fil-A for dinner. Nom, nom, nom.
Chick-Fil-A just came here in November. It is so fricking good. Seriously. Best Spicy Chicken sandwich ever. And the people are so fricking nice. Southern hospitality and all that jazz. I am sad I have been missing out on Chick-Fil-A for the first 30 years of my life. If you haven't tried it and there is one near you, you're an idiot. If there isn't one near you, if you ever are road tripping and see one GO. You will NOT be disappointed.
Oh and totally side note -- is anyone else totally freaked out that Callie is going to lose the baby on Grey's? I can't handle things on tv shows anymore where babies or kids are hurt or worse. Let's hope baby Torres/Sloan/Robbins is okay.


Maggie is so adorable! I debated getting Alice's ears pierced, but decided to wait until she asked.
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen Grey's in a couple of years (I catch it from time to time). I had late hours when I worked :-/
i'm with Sarah re: the piercing thing but i dont think you got them done too soon at all!
ReplyDeletethey don't have that chicken place over here on the northside! :( did PJ like it?
i didn't even know Greys was even still on!
WTF about Callie??????????????? You should have done a spoiler alert, I had no idea!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry Tasha! :(
ReplyDeleteBut I didn't say what happened, so I could be talking about any number of things!!
ReplyDelete