Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Meal Somewhat Success and...PICTURES!

So.  PJ didn't eat too much of the burger, but he did eat the cheese, bun, ketchup and some fries.  So we will try again soon.   He'll eat meat soon dammit.

Anyway here are some pictures from this month.  I love my happinesses!

Hanging out before leaving in the morning....


Hmm, I think I want to sit up soon....



Can't resist the damn hooded towel.  So cute!


Yummy sweet potatoes!


Chilling with Daddy.



PJ doing what he does best.  Being a goofball.


Five months old!


PJ always makes Maggie laugh!



So there you go.   Some pics of the loves of my life.  Comment early and often.

1 comment:

  1. What kid doesn't like fries? My daughter isn't big on potatoes in any form, but fries!

    Adorable pictures! I love the goofball and sweet potato ones the best!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.