So Maggie's nightly wakings have been taking a toll on this mama. I mean, I know she's teething, and I feel for her. So last night, I had a different plan.
I put orajel on her gums, and gave her half a dose of ibuprofen. I had John get PJ in the tub, and I nursed Maggie. She dozed off while nursing. She does this a lot, but usually when I place her in bed, she pops right up, bright eyed. Last night, we went in her room, and I rocked her a few minutes and sang her a little song. I placed her down, and she got comfy and stayed asleep.
Then I turned on the BCM. But I turned it on the "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" mode instead of "Ocean" like I've been doing.
She slept from 7:30 to 2 a.m. That was the first 4 hours of consecutive sleep I've gotten in months. I nursed her, she went back to sleep and slept till I WOKE HER UP THIS MORNING AT 6:30. Please don't let this be a fluke. Please, for the love of everything, let it be just how it has to be because I can handle getting up at 2 a.m.
Sidebar: Please pay a visit to Jen's blog where she links to my PYHO from last week.
That is awesome! Fingers crossed this is the new "norm"!
ReplyDeleteSleep? Is priceless!
ReplyDelete