February 2 -- my first love
Here he is, with his beautiful baby girl. He was a totally different person back when I loved him -- I was 16, he was 17, we were in theatre together. I, of course, was convinced we would be married, and I was devatated when we broke up. We're still good friends -- we stayed with him and his fiancee (also a good friend) when we went to Denver. I'll always have a special place in my heart for him.
February 3 - Person I Love to Hate
Yes, I hate Tom Brady. I also hate when people say "But he's so good!" I never said he wasn't good or talented. I said I hate him.
February 4 -- Furniture I Love
February 5 - Website I love
If I could buy produce at Amazon, I would.




I hate Tom Brady too!! I always felt like the only person on earth who hates him so I'm relieved to hear you feel the same way. I think my despise for him started when he broke it off with that gorgeous actress who he impregnated and started dating that bitch of a model who he's married to now. The dude just has no morals.
ReplyDeleteI share your love for Amazon. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that site!!
I would kill for a massage right now! Oh and I shop at Amazon a lot!
ReplyDeleteI would kill for a massage right now!
ReplyDeleteI once had a dream that you could buy time on Amazon. It was a beautiful dream. Hey, you can find nearly anything else there!!
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhh...massage!
ReplyDeleteGotta love to hate Brady.
Thanks for playing along!!!