You will all be in my thoughts and prayers.... I hope that she will not suffer much longer and that her loved ones- especially you- find peace in her passing.
Oh Lisa - I'm so sorry. There are just not enough words that can express my condolences enough to you and your family. I'm thinking of you. May she pass in peace and without pain. So, so sorry. xo
Love to you. You know where to find me if you need me.
ReplyDeleteWhen I saw the title of this post, I had a sinking feeling. Many prayers being sent your way.
ReplyDeleteWe are all praying for your family!
ReplyDeleteYou will all be in my thoughts and prayers.... I hope that she will not suffer much longer and that her loved ones- especially you- find peace in her passing.
ReplyDeleteLisa, I'm sorry my friend. Day or night, we're here. Keeping your family in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteSo so sorry. I know you want peace and rest for her but I can't even imagine what you are going through. Prayers coming all of your ways
ReplyDeleteOh Lisa - I'm so sorry. There are just not enough words that can express my condolences enough to you and your family. I'm thinking of you. May she pass in peace and without pain. So, so sorry. xo
ReplyDelete