Thursday, February 2, 2012

February Photo A day

I stole borrowed this idea from one of my favorite bloggy friends, Rebecca.   She also has very good taste.


So...here is my #1

MARK WAHLBERG



otherwise known as MARKY MARK.




5 comments:

  1. he is HOT!
    funny story: i work with this guy out of house and his name is Mark so i've addressed him as Marky Mark on more than one occasion. i know he's older than me (and you know i'm old as dirt) and one day it dawned on me that he may not know why Marky Mark and i asked him if he knew who that was. he didn't. dork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's YUMMY!!! This is such a cute idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg...WHY did you put the crotch grabbing picture on here??? LOL...GROSS!

    I'm glad you're playing along!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.