Friday, February 10, 2012

Life's Lessons: The Quote Edition



1.  Life is not about keeping score.  You win some, you lose some, you let it go.  - Ray LaMontagne

2.  Anyone can give up.  It's the easiest thing in the world to do.  But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.  -- Unknown

3.  Be strong now because things will get better.  It might be stormy now, but it can't rain forever.  -- Hailee

4. The soul is healed by being with children.  -- English proverb

5.  It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most. It's not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes. -- Zac Brown

6.  I'm a strong person.  But every now and then I'd like someone to take my hand and say everything will be allright.  -- Unknown

7.  Your vision will be come clear, only when you look into your heart.  Who looks outside, dreams.  Who looks inside, awakens.  -- Carl Jung

8.  To be honest with you, I don't have the words to make you feel better.   But I do have the arms to give you a hug, the ears to listen to you, and a heart that's aching to see you smile again.  -  Unknown

9.  It's the friends you can call at 3 a.m. that matter.  -- Billie Holiday

10.  Love is being stupid together.   - Paul Valery

I'd also like to say hi and thanks to my two newest followers.

Have a great weekend.

5 comments:

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.