PJ:
"Mama, we go to zoo?"
"Oh, buddy, I'm sorry mommy has to go to work today. We'll go back to the zoo soon."
"we go to zoo soon? okay mama."
(10 minutes later on the way to the car)
"Is soon now Mama? We go to zoo?"
Passing the bush where the birds hang out.
PJ:
Birdies mama!! Bird Fly!! TWEET TWEET!
Maggie: Twee Twee!! (Giggle)
Sitting at a light that just turned green.
Maggie: GOOOOOOOO!!!
Driving to the sitter:
We're going to see Mrs. McGrath!
PJ: Not there yet Mama.
Leaving the sitter for work.
"Bye guys, I love you!"
PJ: "Love you Mama!"
Maggie: waving good-bye frantically
Sometimes, mornings aren't so bad.
Those are great morning sounds!!!
ReplyDeleteNot too shabby!! I end up singing 'Don Alfredo Baila' in the car...goodness. You'd think my Spanish would be better by now!
ReplyDeleteAwww such cuties these two are...always making you smile!
ReplyDeleteAwww, definitely sweet sounds!
ReplyDeleteMy heart just sighed. That was adorable.
ReplyDelete