Friday, February 3, 2012

Life's Lessons: The Super Bowl Edition



1.  The Super Bowl is Sunday.

2.  I love the Super Bowl, because I love football.

3.  Of course, I'd love it more if the Bears were in it, but at least the Packers are not.

4.  I'll be rooting for the Giants (you're welcome, Rebecca).

5.  We're having some people over for the game.  I have purchased nothing for this gathering.

6.  I got some garlic cheese and garlic cheese bread from the Amish bakery this morning.

7. I've almost eaten half the loaf of bread.

8.  I did our taxes last night.  Yay for refunds, and yay for my shopping day which will be here soon!

9.  I booked PJ's birthday party yesterday.  It's going to be at Gymboree -- not the clothing store -- the play/music place.  I am super excited.

10.  Um, that means my little guy is turning THREE. 

11.  HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN?
12.  Please tell me potty training will magically happen once he's three.

13.  I hate potty training.

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad the party is not at Gymboree the store. They are my nemesis, and it would be very boring for a three year old. I am also rooting for the Giants. Because I heart them. My NY family is very evenly divided between the Bills and the Giants, and the Bill wills always suck. I hope you have a great weekend!!

    P.S. I got my Kindle, and I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three? Oh goodness.

    Superbowl? Duse. I want to be excited. I really do. Alas, it would seem that after being alive for nearly 40 years there is nothing - and I mean nothing - that can move me to care about it. I hope it's fun for you though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, potty training sucks.

    And yeah, go Giants!

    And yeah, three? How the hell did THAT happen? (Yesterday my theme for the girls' 3rd birthday party- which isn't for another six months, came to me all in a rush! So that much is nice...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not looking forward to the day of potty training...maybe at 3 it will magically happen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Super Ball. Yay for watching it with friends. :-) And don't worry too much about the potty training, maybe it will happen magically when he really wants to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would've eaten the bread too! Have fun at your Super Bowl gathering!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mine will be 3 in 2 months and potty training is going to kill me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The potty training will come. I had to train the Crazies early b/c they were turning three like 5 days before preschool started. I just sucked it up, stayed at home for a few days, and carried a potty everywhere we went after that. It will happen. Wait for the warmer weather...it makes life much easier!

    Go Giants!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Hit me up ya'll.